The research folks over at Empathica, have released this week their Q2 Report on Consumer Insights graphic summary, and the numbers are really interesting, eh! The one that grabbed my attention right away, was that 38% or more than 1 in every 3 of us, reads via social media a recommendation or referral from a friend — and then follow thru on same! Did you catch that? If a friend or a relative or anyone really, that you follow online says that such-and-such pizza is great, or this cab company is quick to pick-you-up or the picture quality on this brand of LCD TV is the best, one in three of us will use or try that service!
Who Voted for this Story
Sometimes it's easy to forget, but a little over a year ago, Kelvin Cech was stuck grinding out copy for a small sports … MoreMore Contributors
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine