The research folks over at Empathica, have released this week their Q2 Report on Consumer Insights graphic summary, and the numbers are really interesting, eh! The one that grabbed my attention right away, was that 38% or more than 1 in every 3 of us, reads via social media a recommendation or referral from a friend — and then follow thru on same! Did you catch that? If a friend or a relative or anyone really, that you follow online says that such-and-such pizza is great, or this cab company is quick to pick-you-up or the picture quality on this brand of LCD TV is the best, one in three of us will use or try that service!
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
If you feel your management style is lacking, Chris Farmer has some ideas for that. Ironically, it was another … MoreMore Contributors
- #TYBtop10: Popular Business Experts On Tweak Your Biz
- What is Clan Culture in Regards to Small Business?
- Google and Twitch Means You Need A Video Marketing Plan
- Why You Shouldnt Be Afraid to Try Instagram and Snapchat
- 10 Ways Sales People Lose Customers