The research folks over at Empathica, have released this week their Q2 Report on Consumer Insights graphic summary, and the numbers are really interesting, eh! The one that grabbed my attention right away, was that 38% or more than 1 in every 3 of us, reads via social media a recommendation or referral from a friend — and then follow thru on same! Did you catch that? If a friend or a relative or anyone really, that you follow online says that such-and-such pizza is great, or this cab company is quick to pick-you-up or the picture quality on this brand of LCD TV is the best, one in three of us will use or try that service!
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
While improving personal finances is certainly the motive behind why many entrepreneurs and small business owners start … MoreMore Contributors
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses