The research folks over at Empathica, have released this week their Q2 Report on Consumer Insights graphic summary, and the numbers are really interesting, eh! The one that grabbed my attention right away, was that 38% or more than 1 in every 3 of us, reads via social media a recommendation or referral from a friend — and then follow thru on same! Did you catch that? If a friend or a relative or anyone really, that you follow online says that such-and-such pizza is great, or this cab company is quick to pick-you-up or the picture quality on this brand of LCD TV is the best, one in three of us will use or try that service!
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!