Small business owners who restrict use of social media by employees and see only the negatives, like the potential for time wasting or worse yet liability. But only seeing the down side of social media could be missing a tremendous opportunity for your business. That opportunity goes far beyond simply pushing out a marketing message and includes establishing a two way conversation with your potential and existing customers. Guest blogger Chris Martin posting at the Simple Productivity Blog shows us the real benefits of social media for your business.
Who Voted for this Story
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- New Developments Financing Small Business
- Create Space for My Upcoming Book
- The Role of Religious Belief in Business
- Your Business Website Should be Generating Revenue
- Your Business Should Run Smoothly When You're Not Around