This great infographic shares small business news about how social media is really being adopted by small business and even how much success small businesses report seeing after using the tools. As expected, the number of small to medium sized businesses using these services remains low, and so do the percentage of users who say use of the tools has resulted in increased sales. Though the jury is still out, there are businesses that have claimed substantial response to social media marketing, and it seems logical that number will continue to grow over time.
Who Voted for this Story
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog