I think it is room for several types of new media content creation tools. Many have declared the death of the blogosphere, but personally I think it will still be the main hub in the future. And if Garry Tan of Posthaven will keep his promise of keeping the blogging process clean and simple, and that you will be able to store the material "forever," it could become the safe haven for plenty of blog posts in the future...
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
After studying for a PhD in Medical Physics in the UK, Jane Sheeba was set by most people's standards. She returned to … MoreMore Contributors
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?