I think it is room for several types of new media content creation tools. Many have declared the death of the blogosphere, but personally I think it will still be the main hub in the future. And if Garry Tan of Posthaven will keep his promise of keeping the blogging process clean and simple, and that you will be able to store the material "forever," it could become the safe haven for plenty of blog posts in the future...
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Business Using Technology
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change