I think it is room for several types of new media content creation tools. Many have declared the death of the blogosphere, but personally I think it will still be the main hub in the future. And if Garry Tan of Posthaven will keep his promise of keeping the blogging process clean and simple, and that you will be able to store the material "forever," it could become the safe haven for plenty of blog posts in the future...
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Are you eligible to be our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook? Fred Leo is! So give him a big … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!