I think it is room for several types of new media content creation tools. Many have declared the death of the blogosphere, but personally I think it will still be the main hub in the future. And if Garry Tan of Posthaven will keep his promise of keeping the blogging process clean and simple, and that you will be able to store the material "forever," it could become the safe haven for plenty of blog posts in the future...
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Belinda Weaver offers words of wisdom for your small business marketing. In 2009, Weaver started Copywrite … MoreMore Contributors
- Best Ad Networks To Monetize Blog Traffic - ReachOutSid.Com
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?