I think it is room for several types of new media content creation tools. Many have declared the death of the blogosphere, but personally I think it will still be the main hub in the future. And if Garry Tan of Posthaven will keep his promise of keeping the blogging process clean and simple, and that you will be able to store the material "forever," it could become the safe haven for plenty of blog posts in the future...
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Companies are bought, not sold