I think it is room for several types of new media content creation tools. Many have declared the death of the blogosphere, but personally I think it will still be the main hub in the future. And if Garry Tan of Posthaven will keep his promise of keeping the blogging process clean and simple, and that you will be able to store the material "forever," it could become the safe haven for plenty of blog posts in the future...
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!