Following on from my recent blog post about Follow Fridays here is some information about Retweets on Twitter. I sometimes see people asking for a Retweet and it’s just not likely to happen I’m afraid. I’ve been asked about this a few times so I thought I’d explain in a bit more detail as it made me realise that it’s not always that simple or obvious. I covered a few things in my past blog posts but this is more in-depth.
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy