Following on from my recent blog post about Follow Fridays here is some information about Retweets on Twitter. I sometimes see people asking for a Retweet and it’s just not likely to happen I’m afraid. I’ve been asked about this a few times so I thought I’d explain in a bit more detail as it made me realise that it’s not always that simple or obvious. I covered a few things in my past blog posts but this is more in-depth.
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
It's a popular fantasy. After working that same old soul sucking job for year after year, one day 9-to-5ers simply … MoreMore Contributors
- Three ways to write for the Web
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?