Following on from my recent blog post about Follow Fridays here is some information about Retweets on Twitter. I sometimes see people asking for a Retweet and it’s just not likely to happen I’m afraid. I’ve been asked about this a few times so I thought I’d explain in a bit more detail as it made me realise that it’s not always that simple or obvious. I covered a few things in my past blog posts but this is more in-depth.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- The True Value of Your Time as a Business Owner – How Much Is It Worth?