Pinterest is at it again. On Thursday, April 24, the popular site introduced yet another new and promising feature—the guided search. So far, it has been released in a mobile format in English. But it will soon hit the web and be available in multiple languages.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)