Before a business jumps onto Facebook, it's important to consider whether or not Facebook is the ideal platform for finding and engaging customers. And if it is, what, exactly, should you do to be successful?
Who Voted for this Story
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not