Before a business jumps onto Facebook, it's important to consider whether or not Facebook is the ideal platform for finding and engaging customers. And if it is, what, exactly, should you do to be successful?
Who Voted for this Story
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes