Before a business jumps onto Facebook, it's important to consider whether or not Facebook is the ideal platform for finding and engaging customers. And if it is, what, exactly, should you do to be successful?
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender