2012 was a big year for the UK. With the Olympics, the Jubilee and a royal wedding, there was plenty to talk about, both online and offline. What part did social media play in framing our discussions in 2012, and what could we now expect to see in 2013?
Who Voted for this Story
If you want to know what not to do when starting a business, Rahul Varshneya is your go to guy. Of course, he can also … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine