2012 was a big year for the UK. With the Olympics, the Jubilee and a royal wedding, there was plenty to talk about, both online and offline. What part did social media play in framing our discussions in 2012, and what could we now expect to see in 2013?
Who Voted for this Story
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?