Social media isn't a silver bullet and it won't work on its own. And despite all the good it can do many a small business has fallen into the trap of setting their 'free' tool and then expecting it to be their marketing department.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you're trying to get visitors to click your sponsored content, try using an image with a celebrity or with eye … MoreMore Contributors
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More
- Tax Deductions and Travel: Mixing Business with Pleasure
- 12 Things to Address During the Onboarding Process for New Hires