I mentioned it at the beginning of yesterday's article: A troll invited himself to my interview on Twitter. Answering questions from a host and an audience can be stressful. But add a disgruntled individual to the mix, and you have the perfect recipe for failure.
Who Voted for this Story
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- Spring Clean Your Small Business