I mentioned it at the beginning of yesterday's article: A troll invited himself to my interview on Twitter. Answering questions from a host and an audience can be stressful. But add a disgruntled individual to the mix, and you have the perfect recipe for failure.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- The True Value of Your Time as a Business Owner – How Much Is It Worth?
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!