Small Business owners may wonder how Google+ is good for them, and social media expert Don Campbell, who was recently interviewed by James Martell on Coffee Talk, an extremely popular podcast on internet marketing, said that every business owner, big or small, owes it to themselves to have a presence on the soon to be booming network.
Who Voted for this Story
Ashley Neal believes if you help others get what they want, you'll have what you want. "I really enjoy being a small … MoreMore Contributors
- Create Space for My Upcoming Book
- New Developments Financing Small Business
- Your Business Website Should be Generating Revenue
- Your Business Should Run Smoothly When You're Not Around
- Business Intelligence is the Icing on the Cake for Butter Lane Bakery