Google Plus recently got an extreme overhaul with some amazing features like adding cover photos and joining public hangouts. But one thing I personally didn’t liked is the amount of “Whitespace”. Although the white space has many uses [Read here]. But the whitespace almost spoils the viewing experience if you’re accessing Google Plus from widescreen computers. However, there a trick for everything and this one has too if you’re using Firefox or Chrome [ofcourse..].
While improving personal finances is certainly the motive behind why many entrepreneurs and small business owners start … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup