There is no optimal social media crisis. They happen when we’re least expecting it because really — when are you expecting one? They happen late on a Friday night when no one is manning the feeds. They happen on a Monday morning when everyone is frantically trying to get set for the coming week. They happen on a Wednesday over lunch hour. They happen when our network goes down and we’re already swamped and in a panic trying to get everything working and barely have time to deal with the angry customers. They happen any time at all. There is [...]
Who Voted for this Story
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices