There is no optimal social media crisis. They happen when we’re least expecting it because really — when are you expecting one? They happen late on a Friday night when no one is manning the feeds. They happen on a Monday morning when everyone is frantically trying to get set for the coming week. They happen on a Wednesday over lunch hour. They happen when our network goes down and we’re already swamped and in a panic trying to get everything working and barely have time to deal with the angry customers. They happen any time at all. There is [...]
Who Voted for this Story
Did you ever feel unfulfilled in your job and as if life could be offering you more. These are the exact … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience