There is no optimal social media crisis. They happen when we’re least expecting it because really — when are you expecting one? They happen late on a Friday night when no one is manning the feeds. They happen on a Monday morning when everyone is frantically trying to get set for the coming week. They happen on a Wednesday over lunch hour. They happen when our network goes down and we’re already swamped and in a panic trying to get everything working and barely have time to deal with the angry customers. They happen any time at all. There is [...]
Who Voted for this Story
Carol Amato launched her business career the old fashioned way, starting from the ground up. Right out of high … MoreMore Contributors
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets