Social media helps companies interact with customers directly and increases their fan base. A fan page or Twitter account lets them share the latest business news for targeted customers. Today’s young audience loves social networks and spends hours in liking and tweeting content shared by their favorite brands. To reap the benefits of social media sites, some brands hire a social media management company and ask them to maintain their Facebook, Twitter and Google+ activities.
Who Voted for this Story
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success