Social media helps companies interact with customers directly and increases their fan base. A fan page or Twitter account lets them share the latest business news for targeted customers. Today’s young audience loves social networks and spends hours in liking and tweeting content shared by their favorite brands. To reap the benefits of social media sites, some brands hire a social media management company and ask them to maintain their Facebook, Twitter and Google+ activities.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?