Social media helps companies interact with customers directly and increases their fan base. A fan page or Twitter account lets them share the latest business news for targeted customers. Today’s young audience loves social networks and spends hours in liking and tweeting content shared by their favorite brands. To reap the benefits of social media sites, some brands hire a social media management company and ask them to maintain their Facebook, Twitter and Google+ activities.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- Why You Should Care About Offboarding, A Lot
- Top Ten Business Bloggers on Twitter