With over 120 million U.S. viewers, YouTube is used by President Obama for his weekly State of the Union Address, by universities who share lectures from star academics, and by celebrities such as Miley Cyrus who use it as a lifestream. Aside from the popularity of YouTube, the site exploits the most powerful branding medium of them all, video.
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!