LinkTally.com is a super simple, free tool that allows you to enter any URL (even from your competitors' sites) to find out how many times it was shared on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Long-time BizSugar member Alastair Kay has had a varied career, with years experience in Internet marketing beginning … MoreMore Contributors
- Ecommerce Marketing: Facebook Or Pinterest? Which Effectively Performs Better?
- 10 Startup Practices That Usually Lead To Disaster
- 13 Colonial Small Businesses Making a Big Comeback Today
- Improving The Workplace Atmosphere
- Reddit\'s Woes Highlight Short Term Social Strategy Suicide