Google launched the update of its “Penguin” webspam algorithm on Wednesday afternoon (May 22), continuing its campaign against websites that violate Webmaster Guidelines, especially those that engage in link spam practices. Penguin 2.0, as the update is called, affected 2.3% of English-US language queries, and also rolled out for other languages worldwide.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine being able to click onto a Website to design business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials for your … MoreMore Contributors
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- Small Business Owners Should Cultivate Expertise in their Employees
- Benefits of Digitising Your Company\'s Physical Records
- Sponsored Content – How To Get The Click – Infographic
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?