Google launched the update of its “Penguin” webspam algorithm on Wednesday afternoon (May 22), continuing its campaign against websites that violate Webmaster Guidelines, especially those that engage in link spam practices. Penguin 2.0, as the update is called, affected 2.3% of English-US language queries, and also rolled out for other languages worldwide.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?