Google launched the update of its “Penguin” webspam algorithm on Wednesday afternoon (May 22), continuing its campaign against websites that violate Webmaster Guidelines, especially those that engage in link spam practices. Penguin 2.0, as the update is called, affected 2.3% of English-US language queries, and also rolled out for other languages worldwide.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- Dropbox Pro users will get 1TB storage + more for the same price
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!