Recently, blogger has introduced the Google+ follower widget for blogger blogs. The widget basically shows the pictures of the users in whose circle the author is in. It also features an "Add to Circles" buttons with link to the Google+ profile of the author.What I'm going to share is how you can use this plugin for your Wordpress site.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
How do you use BizSugar to benefit your small business? Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week Ivan … MoreMore Contributors
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Slideshare: Content Marketing for Tech
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]