Recently, blogger has introduced the Google+ follower widget for blogger blogs. The widget basically shows the pictures of the users in whose circle the author is in. It also features an "Add to Circles" buttons with link to the Google+ profile of the author.What I'm going to share is how you can use this plugin for your Wordpress site.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
The Internet marketing bug bit Ti Roberts early on. Since then, she has come a long way, honing her marketing … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle