Recently, blogger has introduced the Google+ follower widget for blogger blogs. The widget basically shows the pictures of the users in whose circle the author is in. It also features an "Add to Circles" buttons with link to the Google+ profile of the author.What I'm going to share is how you can use this plugin for your Wordpress site.
Who Voted for this Story
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths