Well, keeping up with Google is a real chore at times and a new, just launched program entitled “Google +1″ has entered the online social mileu in the last few days. And what do I think? Ummm…well, here’s the skinny on this attempt by Google to try to IMHO, institute a new “social” indicator into their web results.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- So You\'ve Got a Recall. What Now?
- The Growing Trend of Flexible Workplaces – Benefits & Challenges [podcast]
- Google+ Lifts Real Names Only Policy
- Manage your Business in the Cloud via Outsourcing and Automation: Why and How
- Nellie Akalp Tells You Why You Need to Incorporate on FOX Business