Well, keeping up with Google is a real chore at times and a new, just launched program entitled “Google +1″ has entered the online social mileu in the last few days. And what do I think? Ummm…well, here’s the skinny on this attempt by Google to try to IMHO, institute a new “social” indicator into their web results.
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business