Prior to using the Blog Planner I would stumble through each day doing what I thought I needed to do but never really having a specific plan of what needed to be done to achieve my ultimate goals.
Who Voted for this Story
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis