With the announcement that Facebook (FB) are launching an app store, it has become vividly apparent, in my opinion, that they are the personification of guerrilla capitalism in the ‘social’ sphere. Unfortunately though their revenue suggests that they are are failing at it.
Who Voted for this Story
From the beginning, Scott Dudley has focused on marketing for the Web, launching Lo Cost Marketing.com in November … MoreMore Contributors
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success