According to a 2012 survey by Hubspot, 42% of marketers say that Facebook is critical to their business. That number is expected to grow in the coming years. Even so, I see many businesses large and small with outdated Facebook business pages. To help, I created a simple reference that quickly explains the basics so that your brand has the foundation to be better represented within the most popular social channel on the planet.
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst