According to a 2012 survey by Hubspot, 42% of marketers say that Facebook is critical to their business. That number is expected to grow in the coming years. Even so, I see many businesses large and small with outdated Facebook business pages. To help, I created a simple reference that quickly explains the basics so that your brand has the foundation to be better represented within the most popular social channel on the planet.
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
That's right, you don't need to be a massive global corporation to take advantage of emerging markets in China and … MoreMore Contributors
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Slideshare: Content Marketing for Tech