According to a 2012 survey by Hubspot, 42% of marketers say that Facebook is critical to their business. That number is expected to grow in the coming years. Even so, I see many businesses large and small with outdated Facebook business pages. To help, I created a simple reference that quickly explains the basics so that your brand has the foundation to be better represented within the most popular social channel on the planet.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
After studying for a PhD in Medical Physics in the UK, Jane Sheeba was set by most people's standards. She returned to … MoreMore Contributors
- Nurturing Customer Relationships Is Your Business – Infographic
- My Top 5 Business Blunders
- I know we all hate cubicles....but this seems like a little much, no?
- The Growing Trend of Flexible Workplaces – Benefits & Challenges [podcast]
- Manage your Business in the Cloud via Outsourcing and Automation: Why and How