According to a 2012 survey by Hubspot, 42% of marketers say that Facebook is critical to their business. That number is expected to grow in the coming years. Even so, I see many businesses large and small with outdated Facebook business pages. To help, I created a simple reference that quickly explains the basics so that your brand has the foundation to be better represented within the most popular social channel on the planet.
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not