As soon as Facebook unveiled cover photos, brands began creating apps to capitalize on this new real estate and spread their message to fans. Companies like Mountain Dew made it easy to be the first of your friends to have a cool cover photo design, provided you didn’t mind a little of their branding in there. Think of it like wearing a logo sweatshirt: everyone knows you’ve got the latest design from brand X, because it’s written all over your shirt.
Who Voted for this Story
Sometimes it's easy to forget, but a little over a year ago, Kelvin Cech was stuck grinding out copy for a small sports … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service