As soon as Facebook unveiled cover photos, brands began creating apps to capitalize on this new real estate and spread their message to fans. Companies like Mountain Dew made it easy to be the first of your friends to have a cool cover photo design, provided you didn’t mind a little of their branding in there. Think of it like wearing a logo sweatshirt: everyone knows you’ve got the latest design from brand X, because it’s written all over your shirt.
Who Voted for this Story
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Non-Solicitation Agreement