As soon as Facebook unveiled cover photos, brands began creating apps to capitalize on this new real estate and spread their message to fans. Companies like Mountain Dew made it easy to be the first of your friends to have a cool cover photo design, provided you didn’t mind a little of their branding in there. Think of it like wearing a logo sweatshirt: everyone knows you’ve got the latest design from brand X, because it’s written all over your shirt.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Lisa Buben knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. But she might never have broken into online marketing without … MoreMore Contributors
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers