As soon as Facebook unveiled cover photos, brands began creating apps to capitalize on this new real estate and spread their message to fans. Companies like Mountain Dew made it easy to be the first of your friends to have a cool cover photo design, provided you didn’t mind a little of their branding in there. Think of it like wearing a logo sweatshirt: everyone knows you’ve got the latest design from brand X, because it’s written all over your shirt.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
The impact of small businesses can be huge, and no one understands this better than Dave Brock. Brock, … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketers Are Starting to Adapt to Consumer Habits
- 10 Required Actions To Make Startup Mentoring Work
- 4 Great Free Tools to Boost Your Twitter Exposure
- Facebook Algorithm Update to Further Reduce Organic Reach
- PostPlanner News! Get Viral Content Ideas for Twitter Now Too!