As soon as Facebook unveiled cover photos, brands began creating apps to capitalize on this new real estate and spread their message to fans. Companies like Mountain Dew made it easy to be the first of your friends to have a cool cover photo design, provided you didn’t mind a little of their branding in there. Think of it like wearing a logo sweatshirt: everyone knows you’ve got the latest design from brand X, because it’s written all over your shirt.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Are you eligible to be our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook? Fred Leo is! So give him a big … MoreMore Contributors
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]