For the millions and millions of people and businesses that partake in social media on a daily basis, it is their lifeline in many cases to the outside world. They oftentimes get their news, advertise their businesses and browse and make purchases online all from this social medium.As a small business owner, are you more of a social company or an anti-social company?
Who Voted for this Story
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- Your Business Should Run Smoothly When You're Not Around
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)