I’ve seen a lot of people using Click to tweet feature, where you create a tweet, enter it on their site and you get a short link as your “click to tweet”. But why use a service you don’t control when you can create your own click-to-tweet.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours