I’ve seen a lot of people using Click to tweet feature, where you create a tweet, enter it on their site and you get a short link as your “click to tweet”. But why use a service you don’t control when you can create your own click-to-tweet.
The Internet marketing bug bit Ti Roberts early on. Since then, she has come a long way, honing her marketing … MoreMore Contributors
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst