I’ve seen a lot of people using Click to tweet feature, where you create a tweet, enter it on their site and you get a short link as your “click to tweet”. But why use a service you don’t control when you can create your own click-to-tweet.
Businesses owners are in need of advice. But sometimes they haven't got the budget for the experience they require. … MoreMore Contributors
- Team Member Competency Is Critical To Your Startup
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Spring Clean Your Small Business