Do you want your brand to evoke an emotion when people hear its name? When people connect with your brand, they may not only buy it, they might also advocate for it! Here are some great tips on making your brand seem more human.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Adam Connell's career didn't start out like most in the marketing field. Today, he's the operations manager for a U.K. … MoreMore Contributors
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?