Consider whether rebranding your company is worth it or not. Luke Brassinga defines rebranding as the process of updating an individual or a company’s culture, messages or goals. Sometimes, rebranding may not be worth the additional efforts you undertake.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week brings something unique to the table, a business model more entrepreneurs … MoreMore Contributors
- Sponsored Content – How To Get The Click – Infographic
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- Benefits of Digitising Your Company\'s Physical Records
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing