Consider whether rebranding your company is worth it or not. Luke Brassinga defines rebranding as the process of updating an individual or a company’s culture, messages or goals. Sometimes, rebranding may not be worth the additional efforts you undertake.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy