Consider whether rebranding your company is worth it or not. Luke Brassinga defines rebranding as the process of updating an individual or a company’s culture, messages or goals. Sometimes, rebranding may not be worth the additional efforts you undertake.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Find Thin Places Where New Perspectives Exist
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path