Consider whether rebranding your company is worth it or not. Luke Brassinga defines rebranding as the process of updating an individual or a company’s culture, messages or goals. Sometimes, rebranding may not be worth the additional efforts you undertake.
Who Voted for this Story
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success