Consider whether rebranding your company is worth it or not. Luke Brassinga defines rebranding as the process of updating an individual or a company’s culture, messages or goals. Sometimes, rebranding may not be worth the additional efforts you undertake.
Who Voted for this Story
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids