Videos that succeed as viral videos need to be identifiable, spontaneous, genuine, creative, informational, inspiring, and funny. If you are trying to create a video, for the online medium, to generate some buzz for your business, this is a blog post that you should be reading. There are a few very interesting examples too!
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Businesses owners are in need of advice. But sometimes they haven't got the budget for the experience they require. … MoreMore Contributors
- Does my small business need a LinkedIn Company Page?
- The Entrepreneurs\' Guide to Debt Management
- Storytelling Tips: 2 ways to tell stories for fun and profit
- The Birth of a Baby Proofing Business - Interview with Courtney Ilarraza
- The Top 14 Skills In The Red Hot Market For Marketing Jobs