Videos that succeed as viral videos need to be identifiable, spontaneous, genuine, creative, informational, inspiring, and funny. If you are trying to create a video, for the online medium, to generate some buzz for your business, this is a blog post that you should be reading. There are a few very interesting examples too!
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- New NLRB Ruling Could Change Franchising As We Know It
- Creating Crap At The Speed Of Light!
- Startups Must Embrace Coopetition For Rapid Growth
- 10 Ways Sales People Lose Customers
- 7 Top WordPress Advertising Management Plugins To Boost Your Revenue