Videos that succeed as viral videos need to be identifiable, spontaneous, genuine, creative, informational, inspiring, and funny. If you are trying to create a video, for the online medium, to generate some buzz for your business, this is a blog post that you should be reading. There are a few very interesting examples too!
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
If you've ever worried that your small business is outdistanced and outclassed by the huge corporate giants around you, … MoreMore Contributors
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?