Videos that succeed as viral videos need to be identifiable, spontaneous, genuine, creative, informational, inspiring, and funny. If you are trying to create a video, for the online medium, to generate some buzz for your business, this is a blog post that you should be reading. There are a few very interesting examples too!
Who Voted for this Story
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To