Videos that succeed as viral videos need to be identifiable, spontaneous, genuine, creative, informational, inspiring, and funny. If you are trying to create a video, for the online medium, to generate some buzz for your business, this is a blog post that you should be reading. There are a few very interesting examples too!
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Lisa Buben knows there's no such thing as a free lunch. But she might never have broken into online marketing without … MoreMore Contributors
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours