Google+ is a relatively new addition to the social media family. There have been mixed messages about Google’s success in its entry to social sites. No matter what experts may say, there are many benefits to adding Google+ to a company’s social media strategy.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Will sites like Ello ever replace Facebook? Social media guru Gary Vaynerchuk doesn't think so. On a recent … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach