Raising people to a higher level and helping them be successful involves more than giving them information or skills. The process is complicated…it’s a commitment in time, energy and heart. If you’re ready to adopt a mentor mentality, these steps will get you started.
Who Voted for this Story
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes