Raising people to a higher level and helping them be successful involves more than giving them information or skills. The process is complicated…it’s a commitment in time, energy and heart. If you’re ready to adopt a mentor mentality, these steps will get you started.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
The impact of small businesses can be huge, and no one understands this better than Dave Brock. Brock, … MoreMore Contributors
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies