Raising people to a higher level and helping them be successful involves more than giving them information or skills. The process is complicated…it’s a commitment in time, energy and heart. If you’re ready to adopt a mentor mentality, these steps will get you started.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- 5 Types of Content That Perform Best
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More