How do we sort and make sure our readers get access to our blog posts? Here are some tips to consider by social guru Shashi Bellamkonda. How do you get more page views to your posts? Along with the great efficiencies the internet has created, there have been some downsides. Top among them is the information overload. Before the internet, television, newspapers, physical mail and talking to friends and family were the ways to get news and information. Now along with these channels, you have numerous sources online – your social networking connections, blogs, and online newspapers to give you news and resources. What a mess. How do we sort and make sure we are reading what matters to us and our business?
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers