Businesses are continuously harnessing the power of social media as a marketing strategy. But creating engaging Facebook posts are no longer as effective as they once were if you’re trying to reach out to your audience. This becomes particularly challenging if your product or service is not part of the daily consumer landscape
Who Voted for this Story
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst