We are all aware of people and events going viral over night. We are aware of videos on YouTube getting millions of hits in matter of weeks. (Call me maybe?). And while we are staring in disbelief of their online success there are lessons to be learned from them.
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?