As social media becomes more and more visual, Twitter now wants you to use a header image to convey something about your business. Here are some ideas and tips to capture just the right message in your new header image.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- 7 Headline Templates to Steal (And Why You Should)