As social media becomes more and more visual, Twitter now wants you to use a header image to convey something about your business. Here are some ideas and tips to capture just the right message in your new header image.
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team