As social media becomes more and more visual, Twitter now wants you to use a header image to convey something about your business. Here are some ideas and tips to capture just the right message in your new header image.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
What makes a person an entrepreneur? Maybe it's just a decision to do something different with your life. That's how … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners