As social media becomes more and more visual, Twitter now wants you to use a header image to convey something about your business. Here are some ideas and tips to capture just the right message in your new header image.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More