As social media becomes more and more visual, Twitter now wants you to use a header image to convey something about your business. Here are some ideas and tips to capture just the right message in your new header image.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
As anyone who regularly visits the BizSugar community knows, we absolutely love our contributors. Contributors … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!