With Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more, leveraging social media for your small business can be incredibly overwhelming. And as small business marketing consultant Jeff Korhan suggests, it may not be necessary. Sometimes you need to know when to throw in the towel on social media that is under performing for your business.
Who Voted for this Story
You can take the CEO out of the corporation, but you can't take the leadership out of the CEO. At least, that is … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst