Many Twitter header images obscure the text which reduces the effectiveness of your Twitter profile and decreases follows and interest in what you do. These free images beautify your profile without interfering with your message and link.
Who Voted for this Story
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Reasons Why Fun at Work Makes Winning Startups
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- Sparkplugging Podcast Episode #102: Who Doesn’t Need A Mailing List?
- 10 Lessons Learnt From Hosting My First BIG Group Interview
- How to Choose an Accountant Who Is Also an Advisor