Depending on your business goals, a healthy growing Facebook community can be an important part of your strategy. This is not to say that your success should be measured only from the standpoint of the number of followers on your page or that the number of "likes" or other social validation your page receives will necessarily lead to success in your niche. But if growing your Facebook community translates into more visitors to your site, more browsers or buyers in your e-commerce store, or more potential clients checking out your profile and qualifications, you may want to pay attention to Andrea Vahl's 10 tips for making your Facebook following all it can be.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners