Depending on your business goals, a healthy growing Facebook community can be an important part of your strategy. This is not to say that your success should be measured only from the standpoint of the number of followers on your page or that the number of "likes" or other social validation your page receives will necessarily lead to success in your niche. But if growing your Facebook community translates into more visitors to your site, more browsers or buyers in your e-commerce store, or more potential clients checking out your profile and qualifications, you may want to pay attention to Andrea Vahl's 10 tips for making your Facebook following all it can be.
Who Voted for this Story
If you've ever worried that your small business is outdistanced and outclassed by the huge corporate giants around you, … MoreMore Contributors
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting