Depending on your business goals, a healthy growing Facebook community can be an important part of your strategy. This is not to say that your success should be measured only from the standpoint of the number of followers on your page or that the number of "likes" or other social validation your page receives will necessarily lead to success in your niche. But if growing your Facebook community translates into more visitors to your site, more browsers or buyers in your e-commerce store, or more potential clients checking out your profile and qualifications, you may want to pay attention to Andrea Vahl's 10 tips for making your Facebook following all it can be.
Who Voted for this Story
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- How Productive Are You? Check With These Keys To Productivity
- Increasing Sales By Being Negative & The Research
- Tutorial: Increase signups to your Mailchimp newsletter in a few easy steps
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners