Depending on your business goals, a healthy growing Facebook community can be an important part of your strategy. This is not to say that your success should be measured only from the standpoint of the number of followers on your page or that the number of "likes" or other social validation your page receives will necessarily lead to success in your niche. But if growing your Facebook community translates into more visitors to your site, more browsers or buyers in your e-commerce store, or more potential clients checking out your profile and qualifications, you may want to pay attention to Andrea Vahl's 10 tips for making your Facebook following all it can be.
Who Voted for this Story
How do you use BizSugar to benefit your small business? Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week Ivan … MoreMore Contributors
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst