Depending on your business goals, a healthy growing Facebook community can be an important part of your strategy. This is not to say that your success should be measured only from the standpoint of the number of followers on your page or that the number of "likes" or other social validation your page receives will necessarily lead to success in your niche. But if growing your Facebook community translates into more visitors to your site, more browsers or buyers in your e-commerce store, or more potential clients checking out your profile and qualifications, you may want to pay attention to Andrea Vahl's 10 tips for making your Facebook following all it can be.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine a network of business professionals sharing valuable information for every step in the career … MoreMore Contributors
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- 5 Types of Content That Perform Best
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More