Depending on your business goals, a healthy growing Facebook community can be an important part of your strategy. This is not to say that your success should be measured only from the standpoint of the number of followers on your page or that the number of "likes" or other social validation your page receives will necessarily lead to success in your niche. But if growing your Facebook community translates into more visitors to your site, more browsers or buyers in your e-commerce store, or more potential clients checking out your profile and qualifications, you may want to pay attention to Andrea Vahl's 10 tips for making your Facebook following all it can be.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?