With Facebook launching its redesigned pages for businesses early this year, many have flocked into the social media site, hoping to leverage this free function to increase their online presence. And expectedly, not all pages turned out to be successful. In fact, most turned out to be disastrous.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More
- 5 Types of Content That Perform Best
- 12 Things to Address During the Onboarding Process for New Hires
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech