With Facebook launching its redesigned pages for businesses early this year, many have flocked into the social media site, hoping to leverage this free function to increase their online presence. And expectedly, not all pages turned out to be successful. In fact, most turned out to be disastrous.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet David Leonhardt, our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook. It's a little recognition we … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success