With Facebook launching its redesigned pages for businesses early this year, many have flocked into the social media site, hoping to leverage this free function to increase their online presence. And expectedly, not all pages turned out to be successful. In fact, most turned out to be disastrous.
Who Voted for this Story
We always love the opportunity to salute BizSugar contributors who have helped to enrich the community. And … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- Are Women Owners in Business Afraid to Hire Employees?
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise