With Facebook launching its redesigned pages for businesses early this year, many have flocked into the social media site, hoping to leverage this free function to increase their online presence. And expectedly, not all pages turned out to be successful. In fact, most turned out to be disastrous.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine a network of business professionals sharing valuable information for every step in the career … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back
- Would you ever go back to a regular job? Some business owners say yes
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service