With Facebook launching its redesigned pages for businesses early this year, many have flocked into the social media site, hoping to leverage this free function to increase their online presence. And expectedly, not all pages turned out to be successful. In fact, most turned out to be disastrous.
Who Voted for this Story
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Spring Clean Your Small Business