Zig Ziglar was perhaps the most effective motivational speaker of all time. I recall a decade ago seeing him live. He described his early days as a salesman: "I was not an overwhelming success. I was not even a whelming success. But I did sell a few things. I sold my car, I sold my TV." Here are a few more things that he said...
Who Voted for this Story
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back