Zig Ziglar was perhaps the most effective motivational speaker of all time. I recall a decade ago seeing him live. He described his early days as a salesman: "I was not an overwhelming success. I was not even a whelming success. But I did sell a few things. I sold my car, I sold my TV." Here are a few more things that he said...
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
From the beginning of his career creating marketing for local station WBRZ-TV in his native South Louisiana, Ryan … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle