Zig Ziglar was perhaps the most effective motivational speaker of all time. I recall a decade ago seeing him live. He described his early days as a salesman: "I was not an overwhelming success. I was not even a whelming success. But I did sell a few things. I sold my car, I sold my TV." Here are a few more things that he said...
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- M-Commerce Stats: Digital Ireland Motion Graphic
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender