Zig Ziglar was perhaps the most effective motivational speaker of all time. I recall a decade ago seeing him live. He described his early days as a salesman: "I was not an overwhelming success. I was not even a whelming success. But I did sell a few things. I sold my car, I sold my TV." Here are a few more things that he said...
Who Voted for this Story
Sometimes it's easy to forget, but a little over a year ago, Kelvin Cech was stuck grinding out copy for a small sports … MoreMore Contributors
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up