As we are now into a new month, and looking forward to a new year, this is the time to begin to think and plan for what you would like to accomplish in your life. Whether it is for your personal life, your career or for your business, having some tangible goals will keep you motivated and moving forward, provided they are desirable and reasonable.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
As anyone who regularly visits the BizSugar community knows, we absolutely love our contributors. Contributors … MoreMore Contributors
- Use the Hashtag For Tweet Up, Tweet Chat, Twitter Discussions, Meetings and Brainstorms - DIY Marketers
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- 5 Reasons To Put It In Writing
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?