As we are now into a new month, and looking forward to a new year, this is the time to begin to think and plan for what you would like to accomplish in your life. Whether it is for your personal life, your career or for your business, having some tangible goals will keep you motivated and moving forward, provided they are desirable and reasonable.
Who Voted for this Story
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)