There is so much uncertainty involved in working for ourselves that we can become habituated to anxiety. If the rewards of self-employment outweigh the emotional cost, we keep going; otherwise, we get “real” jobs. So far, it might seem that finding ways to reduce anxiety should be a high priority. Nothing could be further from the truth. Here's why.
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?