From the article: "I work hard to figure out what I can do for someone else when I meet them. Who can I connect them to? What can I do for them (outside of selling them my stuff)? What resource or information can I share that will help them out? True connection is a two-way street."
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine being able to click onto a Website to design business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials for your … MoreMore Contributors
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle