From the article: "I work hard to figure out what I can do for someone else when I meet them. Who can I connect them to? What can I do for them (outside of selling them my stuff)? What resource or information can I share that will help them out? True connection is a two-way street."
Who Voted for this Story
While improving personal finances is certainly the motive behind why many entrepreneurs and small business owners start … MoreMore Contributors
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?