From the article: "I work hard to figure out what I can do for someone else when I meet them. Who can I connect them to? What can I do for them (outside of selling them my stuff)? What resource or information can I share that will help them out? True connection is a two-way street."
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Are you eligible to be our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook? Fred Leo is! So give him a big … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Stop a Disaster (or Even a Computer Failure) from Destroying Your Business
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It