As entrepreneurs we are told to never give up – and this advice has its place. But when your project, business or idea starts to cause problems and issues it’s time to take a hard deep look at what you’re doing. For me this book idea was causing me stress and unhappiness. I shouldn’t be unhappy, I work for myself and I get to make the decisions. So when should you call it quits?
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!