What is your inaction costing you? Time, fulfillment, peace of mind, a better income, more moments with your family? I have a very good friend who was a tremendous salesperson. A bona fide, record-breaking, financial superstar. After a year, she left her position and went to cosmetology school. Will she ever make as much money in one year in her new field? Who knows, but she is the happiest I've ever seen her. She's actually smiling again, enjoying her life, playing more with her son and husband, and dare I say it, exultant.
Who Voted for this Story
Though she is a consummate professional with years of experience in the corporate world, her business clients today all … MoreMore Contributors
- Changing the Company Mindset About Content Marketing
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question