An interview with Seth Godin in which he explains the importance of knowing when to quit. Of course, it's not really about quitting. More like "don't get started unless you're willing to sacrifice and go all the way not matter what." It also seems to be able weighing possibilities better and ignoring all but the low hanging fruit (my take on this). The interview is geared toward salespeople, but applies to all entreprenuers.
Who Voted for this Story
The impact of small businesses can be huge, and no one understands this better than Dave Brock. Brock, … MoreMore Contributors
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy