Giving compliments using correct business etiquette in the workplace is a way of bringing someone up to your level. Especially if you are in senior management and you give someone a compliment, it encourages them because it makes them feel like they're worthy. We give more to people we like, we prefer to do more business with people we like, and we eliminate friction when the people are likeable. Therefore in business, you need to be one of "those" people.
She may work as a full-time director of marketing by day. But in her spare time, Jenn Herman likes teaching small … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Find Worklife Apps
- Essential Content Marketing And Social Media Marketing Tips For Small Business
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners