There is more to starting and running a business than just money and number of employees. Some people have to go through therapy even before launching into their new venture. Why is this so? Well, because society, with its ups and downs has inflected a sense of negativity into the lives of many. I mean, how can you stay positive and creative when your boss refuses to give you a promotion after five years or when job search becomes a new normal?
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Say hello to Holly Hanna, our first BizSugar Facebook "Contributor of the Week." Holly has always wanted to be a … MoreMore Contributors
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?