There is more to starting and running a business than just money and number of employees. Some people have to go through therapy even before launching into their new venture. Why is this so? Well, because society, with its ups and downs has inflected a sense of negativity into the lives of many. I mean, how can you stay positive and creative when your boss refuses to give you a promotion after five years or when job search becomes a new normal?
Who Voted for this Story
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch