There is more to starting and running a business than just money and number of employees. Some people have to go through therapy even before launching into their new venture. Why is this so? Well, because society, with its ups and downs has inflected a sense of negativity into the lives of many. I mean, how can you stay positive and creative when your boss refuses to give you a promotion after five years or when job search becomes a new normal?
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?