There is more to starting and running a business than just money and number of employees. Some people have to go through therapy even before launching into their new venture. Why is this so? Well, because society, with its ups and downs has inflected a sense of negativity into the lives of many. I mean, how can you stay positive and creative when your boss refuses to give you a promotion after five years or when job search becomes a new normal?
Who Voted for this Story
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- $1 Billion Tumblr Deal Turns 26-Year-Old Founder into Mega-Millionaire
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup