There is more to starting and running a business than just money and number of employees. Some people have to go through therapy even before launching into their new venture. Why is this so? Well, because society, with its ups and downs has inflected a sense of negativity into the lives of many. I mean, how can you stay positive and creative when your boss refuses to give you a promotion after five years or when job search becomes a new normal?
Who Voted for this Story
We always love the opportunity to salute BizSugar contributors who have helped to enrich the community. And … MoreMore Contributors
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?