I can’t help but wonder why stress is so important to us? Why do we believe that running around stressed all the time is proof of our devotion to success and achieving our goals? Should stress really be a positive measure of productivity? The amusing this is that I most likely just stressed many of you out by asking three questions in a row, without providing any answers. We don’t like unknowns and we find it very unsettling to leave questions hanging. I think that this must be what stresses my students out the most. The first day of class, I lay out all the assignments, requirements, and expectations that my students will have to meet throughout the course. Then I leave them with “more details will come as we get closer to individual assignments.” I can feel the stress meters go up! Will it be hard? What will the paper entail, what do the tests look like, will I have enough time in between due dates? What if I get sick?
Who Voted for this Story
As anyone who regularly visits the BizSugar community knows, we absolutely love our contributors. Contributors … MoreMore Contributors
- How Productive Are You? Check With These Keys To Productivity
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- Are You SURE Customers Want It? - Product Development Process