Self Respect is not ignoring the fact that you have faults as a person. It is accepting that you have them and loving yourself despite them. It is knowing that making a mistake or failing at something does not define who we are inside.
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy