There are many, many reasons why people lose their focus or desire to accomplish their goals. David Allen, in his Getting Things Done methodology, recommends using the airplane model to ensure we're defining goals at the right level or horizon of focus.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you have any doubts about the power of social media as a global marketing tool, just talk to Shane Gibson. As … MoreMore Contributors
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?