There are many, many reasons why people lose their focus or desire to accomplish their goals. David Allen, in his Getting Things Done methodology, recommends using the airplane model to ensure we're defining goals at the right level or horizon of focus.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important