There are many, many reasons why people lose their focus or desire to accomplish their goals. David Allen, in his Getting Things Done methodology, recommends using the airplane model to ensure we're defining goals at the right level or horizon of focus.
Who Voted for this Story
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business