There are many, many reasons why people lose their focus or desire to accomplish their goals. David Allen, in his Getting Things Done methodology, recommends using the airplane model to ensure we're defining goals at the right level or horizon of focus.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!