There are many, many reasons why people lose their focus or desire to accomplish their goals. David Allen, in his Getting Things Done methodology, recommends using the airplane model to ensure we're defining goals at the right level or horizon of focus.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle